Just published - BrewUp Magazine’ 4th edition!
The 4th issue of BrewUp Magazine, The Brewers of Europe’s bi-annual publication for brewers by brewers, is now available online on BrewUp . Have a look and find out what’s brewing in Europe!
The 4th edition focuses on the following topics:
- A preliminary report on the hop harvest 2022, with first data indicating a poor harvest with strong impact for the brewing sector
- A series of articles on the CO2 shortage crisis and how FoodDrinkEurope, the European food and drink trade association, helps by raising the issue at European level
- An overview of the Analytica EBC that have been published over the last years and how it can help the brewing sector improve quality and consistency
- A preview to the Brewers Forum 2023 and a review of the last joint edition 2022 together with the 38th EBC Congress
- A huge focus on sustainability and what companies and national associations are doing at national level to improve the situation. It contains an in-depth interview of Jan-Paul Rutten, CEO of Gulpener (the Netherlands), a contribution by Preeti Srivastav, Group Sustainability Director, Asahi Europe & and multiple contributions by Kamenitza (Bulgaria) & Bergenbier S.A. (Romania), companies of Molson Coors Beverage Company.
- The tools on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion developed by The Brewers of Europe
- National news from the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland.
- And many more…
The next edition of BrewUp Magazine will be published on 15 May 2023 and will be distributed in print to the participants of the Brewers Forum 2023, in Prague (Czech Republic), 21-23 May 2023.
Your BrewUp Team